Are you feeling trapped by circumstances beyond your control? Perhaps you can’t make your bills, the kids are out of control, or you are forced to deal with difficult people.
There is a way out!!!
The trap in which we are held prisoner is our mindset. We allow our perceptions to set our limits…Often times we perceive the situation to be worse than it is because we cannot recognize it for what it is.
The Way Out is to Change Your Mindset
Rather than view everything as negative we can choose to view each and everything we endure as our Testimony. Our very own story of how God has been so good to us. Think about it…Would you be able to truly testify of God’s goodness if you never had those difficult challenges in life?
I like to view the adversity as “Walking Out My Testimony”.
- I could not testify to God’s provision if I did not know financial ruin.
- I could not testify to God’s healing hand if I did not almost died from Lyme’s Disease
- I could not testify to God’s comfort if I did not loose a loved one
- I could not testify to God’s grace if I did not sin
- I could not testify to God’s peace of mind if I did not have to trust Him with my children
- I could not testify to God’s love if I had not felt what it was like to be unloved
- I could not testify to God’s understanding if I have not been misunderstood
- I could not testify to God’s companionship if I had not know what it was like to be alone and without a friend
You see every form of adversity is part of my testimony if I believe God is with me and believe…
There Is A Way Out…
He is my Way Out no matter the circumstance!!!