Have you found yourself…
- Laughing at a joke you didn’t find funny?
- In a place you have no desire to be?
- Engaging in a conversation you don’t want to have?
- Wearing clothes you don’t enjoy wearing?
- Doing things you don’t enjoy doing?
Have you asked yourself why…I believe human beings are so hard on themselves and seek the affirmation of others to validate their existence. They often say and do things in order to “fit in” or “be liked” and lose their unique identity in doing so.
I love this quote by Susan Jeffers…
“Remove those ‘I want you to like me’ stickers from your forehead
and, instead, place them where they truly will do the most good —
on your mirror!”
Be all He created you to be and learn to like yourself…
Take a Good Look In The Mirror
Love Lee ♥