Too much to do and not enough time to do it? Paul has no Peter to borrow from? People not working with ya? Life coming at you too fast? What to do when life gets overwhelming?
Keep on Keeping on!!!
1. Out of clutter, find simplicity
- Christmas cards
- Place your cards next to your favorite chair so you can work on them while relaxing
- Compose a Newsletter highlight favorite events and milestones over the previous year. Insert into the Card
- Use address labels generated electronically
- Purchase standard size envelopes to avoid paying extra postage
- Gifts wrap
- Use gift bags when possible.
- Purchase ribbon with wire in it for easier bows
- For easy gift labels use address labels
- Invite family members to bring their favorite dishes
- Keep the menu simple
- Quality verses Quantity is a good practice
- Use no more than 5 ingredients (There are cookbooks to help with this)
- House Work
- Focus on high traffic areas
- Place clutter in a storage tub to clear hard surfaces
- Ensure bathrooms are clean
- Clean up spills and soiled areas when they occur
2. From discord, find harmony
- Give the Gift of Forgiveness
- Practice kindness
- Pray for those who are difficult to deal with
- Make every effort to practice tolerance
- Put others first
- Include everyone no matter the circumstances…you will never get this day in time again.
3. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- Practice the KISS method (Keep It Simple Silly)
- Think of different methods to accomplish your goals
- Maximize on your gifts and talents
- Captitalize on your passions
- Ask for help
Most importantly, whether you are dealing with clutter, discord, or difficulties you can apply one action to all…Commit it to God!
Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him to help you do it and He will. Psalms 37:5 TLB