Wow, it seems like forever since my life has felt “NORMAL”
When I sit back and reflect on the past seven months no evidence of normality could be found.
- We sold our home, moved all our belongings into storage
- We moved into our motor home
- Richard’s mother passed away
- My dad passed away
- My job description was redefined
- I was hospitalized for a severe infection
- I had a root canal
- We purchased a home in May and set-up house in 4 weeks
- Spent 3 weeks out-of-town on work related trips while trying to move
- Hosted the 6th Annual Smith Family Reunion
While things have been hectic we have made many great memories together!!!
Now, I am working my way back to the art of “Being Normal”
Tonight “Normal” included coming home from work to prepare dinner…Richard was elated to eat with a fork!!!
Love Lee ♥