Do you really believe it was luck that delivered you from a that near wreck you had? Or do you think your boss was nice to you because you’re all that? Do you think the unexpected check came in the mail at the exact time you needed it was just a coincidence? I think not…It is favor!!!
I do not believe in luck…
I Believe in FAVOR and I choose to walk in the FOG (Favor of God)
I like what the article What does having the favor of God mean? has to say about favor. To favor means to give special regard to; to treat with goodwill; to show exceptional kindness to someone. Sometimes, it means to show extra kindness in comparison to the treatment of others; that is, preferential treatment. God gives His children favor.
Joel Osteen says it like this. “I believe God’s favor is something intangible where you’ve got God’s blessings on your lives.”
In the 10 Benefits of Walking in the Favor of God Pastor Winston Reyes of Victory Fort lists the following as benefits we as God’s kids can be entitled to.
- Supernatural increase and promotion
- Restoration of everything that has been taken from you
- Honor even in midst of adversaries
- Increase assets especially in the area of real estate
- Provision and overflowing harvest
- Protection from the LORD
- Prominence and preferential treatment
- Prayers are heard and answered
- Purpose of God is accomplished through you
- Battles are won in which you won’t even have to fight because God will fight them for you
Are You Walking in the FOG?
If so, stop calling it luck and call it what it is…
IT IS GOD’S FAVOR!!!
Love Lee ♥
When I started reading this, I thought, “this sounds familiar” A few months ago we had a guest speaker at our church, Debra George, (She’s awesome, by the way) & she talked about Favor, It was great!
Kelly, I love Debra George too!!! I have only heard her speak once and it was on “Catch It”… Put Your glove up was the theme…I follow her on FB and really enjoy her!